Take the following self-assessment to see how much you know about the Counting Committee. Please use the comment box below if you have questions or comments (your reply will not be published):
1. At least how many committee members are to be present when counting funds?
2. Committee members are elected by the:
c. regular Wednesday night attendees
d. the church staff
3. Bank deposits are made every _____.
4. True or false: The committee coordinates with the ushers to make sure all offerings for all events are collected, counted, and secured.
5. How many members make up the committee?