Provide coordination and advise on all church insurance matters
1. Perform periodic reviews of all insurance policies protecting vehicles, property and facilities to assure that the church maintains adequate coverage.
2. Investigate, advise and make recommendations to the church regarding insurance needs.
3. Communicate with insurance agents and agencies on behalf of the church.
4. Oversee the submission of necessary policy information and the submission of insurance claims.
5. Coordinate with the Transportation Committee regarding vehicle insurance, and with the Properties Committee regarding insurance on buildings, contents, equipment and properties.
6. Represent the best interest of the church in insurance matters.
7. Prepare an annual insurance budget recommendation and submit it to the Budget and Finance Committee.