Take the following self-assessment to see how much you know about the Personnel Committee. Please use the comment box below if you have questions or comments (your reply will not be published):
1. The committee includes how many members, in addition to the Pastor and Chairman of Deacons?
2. True or false: The committee will interview and recommend new personnel, excluding the ministerial staff.
3. Periodic reviews and studies are made by the committee to ensure:
a. satisfactory standards are maintained.
b. resolution of staff issues are addressed.
c. salary and benefits are adjusted.
d. All of the above.
4. True or false: Changes to current staff job descriptions do not require church approval.
5. What other committee is consulted regarding staff salaries and benefits?
6. The committee _______ and _______ policies and procedures for all staff.
7. Choose one: A staff member may or may not request assistance from the committee in resolving a church staff issue.
8. When does the committee meet?