Use this page as a guide for evaluating your recent experience (i.e., class, event, meeting, seminar, workshop, worship, etc.). Use the comment section below to leave a reply, or email your feedback to email@example.com, or call with your comments: (816) 628-5693.
1. How did you hear about what you experienced?
What could have been done better to inform/promote?
2. Were you enlisted to help?
Tell how enlistment could be more effective.
Critique the quality/quantity of equipping for your task, and how you would strengthen it.
3. What ONE THING was a winner for you?
4. What ONE THING could you have done without?
5. What ONE THING could be improved (explain how)?
6. Was it a good day/time/month for you to enjoy the experience?
If not, what works for you?
7. How were the food/snacks/refreshments (if any)?
8. How was the entertainment or other special feature (if any)?
9. Was the spiritual application/emphasis light, about right, or too heavy?
10. Was Bible study/devotion/keynote speaker/emphasis fluffy, about right, or challenging?
11. What else do you want to share?
Please use the comment section below to leave a reply,
or email your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org,
or call with your comments: (816) 628-5693.