Men’s Ministry at KFBC provides for morning and evening Bible study and fellowship throughout the year. Fathers, sons, grandpas, grandsons, uncles, nephews, coworkers, students, the guy next door… All guys are welcome at any event!
- 2nd Saturdays of each month is Men’s Breakfast Fellowship at 7:30.
- 3rd Thursdays of each month is Third Thursday Lunch, 11:30am (location announced in bulletin).
- Fall Bible Study, Wednesday mornings and evenings, fall and spring (time and location announced in bulletin).
- Weekly recreation for retired/wannabe-retired men, Wednesday mornings (time and location announced in bulletin).
- Annual events: Tool-time & Chili Cook-off, Man Camp, Dad/Daughter event, Father/Son event, and more.