Greeters & Ushers Sunday Forecast for January 13, 2019
SOMETHING NEW! When you arrive for your shift, locate your personalized nametag in a tray at the Welcome Desk. You’ll find a surprise treat attached to it. Be sure to return your tag at the end of your shift.
- 8 – 10am: Jason & Christina; Rob & Lori
- 10am – 12noon: Bruce & Barb
- NEW! Wednesdays, 5:45-6:45pm: (help!)
Events of note:
- Today is Sanctity of Human Life Sunday.
- Escort inquirers to Associate Pastor Don’s Sunday School class in room 201 if they need assistance in finding a Bible study group or would like to talk with a pastor.
- Always ask a guest if they would mind filling out a connection card (available in pew racks and at the Welcome Desk).
- Be sure to provide each first time guest a gift bag (per family).
At the Welcome Center:
- Keep things neat and tidy. Tissues and hand sanitizer should be placed behind cabinet doors (for your use, of course), and provided only if requested. So far, so good!
Church office hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8am – 4pm
- Friday 8am – 12pm
- Sunday, 8am – 12 noon
Staff member on call this week: Associate Pastor Travis Black.
Having confidence in your obedience, I write to you, knowing that you will do even more than I say. (Philemon 21)